Is your breed club or dog club looking to expand their your club member’s skills?
Are you a vet office looking to implement Fear Free Vet practices and would like help training your staff?
Are you a rescue group that would like to help educate your volunteers on positive reinforcement training, to help your foster dog?
Maybe you’re a fellow positive trainer who would like to give your clients a new perspective on training.
If so Sara Mcloudrey can help!
Previously we have offered the following workshops:
- Canine Fitness Workshop at breed club’s national specialities
- K9 Nose Work seminars focused on leash handling, staying at source and elevated hides
- Clicker Training for Competition Obedience for 4H club and others
- Really Reliable Recall
- Frustrated Greeting
- and many others
Previously we have offered the following seminars:
- Lunch and Learn talks to vet offices on topics of equipment, canine body language and dog friendly handling
- Ins & Outs of Positive Reinforcement for a 4H club (live stock focused)
- Helping the Shy Dog
This is just a small example of what we can provide. Contact Sara McLoudrey to learn about the variety of workshops and seminars we can offer that are tailor made for your needs.